Here are the most important things you need to know about the event:
- The entrance to the event is free, no registration required.
- We’ll have an afterparty on 4 November. More info coming up.
- You’ll get a visitor’s bracelet at the entrance. Keep it because you’ll need it to get access to the afterparty.
- Please adhere to our code of conduct.
- If you have any questions or need help during the event look for a volunteer (wearing a T-shirt with TEAM on the back) or tweet @openfestbg.
- We encourage you to share your favorite OpenFest 2018 moments on social media. The conference’s official hashtag is #openfest2018.
- You can get an official OpenFest T-shirt or socks from the reception desks.
- For the convenience of parents we have a children’s play area. More information coming soon.
- We will have coffee, as well as water from our partners Pure Water. Please reuse your water bottles to protect the environment.
- We have provided several options for breakfast and lunch close to the event.
- If you’re taking the subway this weekend, please keep in mind that no trains will go between the Serdika and Vassil Levski National Stadium stations.
We expect you on 3 and 4 November in Sofia Tech Park, “John Atanasoff” building.