Here are the most important things you need to know about the event:
- The entrance to the event is free, no registration required.
- We’ll have an afterparty on 3 November at 20:00 (8 p.m.) in the In the Park event hall (in the “Little NDK” building, above Lumiere Cinema).
- You’ll get a visitor’s bracelet at the entrance. Keep it because you’ll need it to get access to the afterparty.
- Please adhere to our code of conduct.
- If you have any questions or need help during the event look for a volunteer (wearing a T-shirt with TEAM on the back) or tweet @openfestbg.
- This year in hall D, behind the big halls you’ll have the opportunity to go and have a conversation with the speakers during the first day of the event after a talk has ended. You will be able to ask your questions and a deeper discussion on the subject.
- We encourage you to share your favorite OpenFest 2019 moments on social media. The conference’s official hashtag is #openfest2019.
- You can get an official OpenFest T-shirt for a minimal donation of BGN20 from the reception desk.
- For the convenience of parents we have a children’s play area with some interesting activities. It’s located to the right of the lecture halls.
- We will have coffee, as well as water from our partners Pure Water. Both are free of charge. Coffee carts are located near the entrances of B and C halls, and water is on the left to the halls.
- We strongly recommend that you bring your own water bottles to protect the environment and think about a better Tomorrow.
- We have provided several options for breakfast and lunch close to the event. Food vans are parked on the right of the building.
- If you’re using public transportation this weekend, you can take trolleybuses 5 and 8 to Sofia Tech Park stop or ride one of the buses 84, 184 or 306.
We expect you on 2 and 3 November in Sofia Tech Park, “John Atanasoff” building.