The start of OpenFest 2017 is getting near! Here are the most important things you need to know:
- The entrance to the event is free, no registration required.
- We’ll have an afterparty on 5 November.
- You’ll get a visitor’s bracelet at the entrance. Keep it because you’ll need it to get access to the afterparty.
- Please adhere to our code of conduct.
- If you have any questions or need help during the event look for a volunteer (wearing a T-shirt with TEAM on the back) or tweet @openfestbg.
- We encourage you to share your favorite OpenFest 2017 moments on social media. The conference’s official hashtag is #openfestbg.
- You can get an official OpenFest T-shirt or socks from the reception desks.
- For the convenience of parents we have a children’s play area on floor 0 of the building. It is open from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on both days.
- We will have coffee, as well as water from our partners Pure Water. Please reuse your water bottles to protect the environment.
- We have provided several options for breakfast and lunch close to the event.
- We recommend you to take a look at the most up-to-date talks and workshops schedules because we had to make some small changes in the last few days.
- A map with instructions how to get to the “John Atanasoff” building in Sofia Tech Park by car or public transport is available here.
We expect you on 4 and 5 November in Sofia Tech Park, “John Atanasoff” building.